Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not a sinus infection!

Good news! I don't have sinus infection. I think I was starting to get one but last night I spent a good chunk of time with a hot cloth over my face and today I feel mucho better. I also had a doctor's appointment for Gabe today with my GP so I got her to check me out while I was in there and she said I wouldn't need antibiotics (yay!) Gabe is doing great, too. He was adorable today and awesome at the clinic. He showed off all his best tricks and the doctor was pleased with how much he talks and how aware of everything he is. He didn't like the fact that I was getting checked out - which is funny. He was totally cool when the doctor's tools were poking his ears and nose, but not when they were poking me.
It's been a bit of a slow day otherwise however. I spent most of the morning getting Gabe and I ready to go to the doctors and then it was about 3:30 when we got home and Gabe's been napping since.
Good to know I'm not too sick though, eh?

Mrs. Vander Leek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think of my recipes, or even of my antics! Let me know!