Thursday, March 4, 2010

Websites and Choir

Gah yesterday evening was long. I decided I needed to get my websites up for my business(es). As such, I spent 4 very long hours staring at a computer screen, trying to get some stupid banner graphics to work and typing out a butt load of information. Isn't it odd how many hours you can spend on a computer doing nothing of value (save improving your score at Bejeweled) but as soon as you start working and being productive every minute seems exponentially lengthened. After an hour of productive work on a computer your brain feels taxed and you start hitting your head against things. Perhaps it's the nature of what counts as being productive whilst on a computer. Typically you find yourself writing long paragraphs and essays, researching things that seem to be intentionally elusive or you are writing emails to people whom you would much rather not. :) Anyway, I did get my websites done - or at least for now.
I'm not allowed to bake until Sunday at the earliest, lest we get fat :) Although, the rate my dog keeps stealing my cookies and trying to eat them when we're not looking, he's doing a pretty good job of keeping us from obesity.
We barbqued tonight for the first time in a long time! I got my fix of iron! And leftovers for lunch tomorrow! YAY! Tomorrow's dinner will be pulled pork. I've only actually done that once before and I didn't really love the recipe - which may be why I've only done it once. I'll find something sweet this time though.
Matt and I had choir practice tonight! It was pretty fun actually. Not that I should be surprised, I am a choir geek. We're singing in our church choir on Easter Sunday so we have weekly practices until then.
I have very little more to say. We're watching NCIS so I am rather distracted. We'll call it a night!

Mrs. Vander Leek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think of my recipes, or even of my antics! Let me know!