Saturday, February 27, 2010

2 in 1 day!

Well, a couple things. First off, we have a skunk living in our neighbourhood. Very likely our yard actually. We've been smelling skunk around our house alot lately and tonight Cash, our dog, kept barking at the door while we were downstairs. We'd let him outside and he kept barking while he was out there. Finally I stepped outside to untangle his rope and I could smell skunk. Fortunately Cash doesn't smell like skunk but we'll be calling people tomorrow about it.
Secondly, I went upstairs and I got my banana bread recipe!

Banana Bread (best in the world):
Beat:
1/4 c margarine
1 c sugar
2 eggs
Add:
3 mashed (brown) bananas

In a separate bowl mix:
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp lemon juice

Combine both mixtures and let sit for 20 minutes

Bake in a large, greased loaf pan at 350 for about one hour. Make sure you do the toothpick test!

Mrs. Vander Leek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think of my recipes, or even of my antics! Let me know!